Image hosting by Photobucket

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I'm fucking tired.

And you should know, that one day, when you don't even have the fancy job you want, or even if you do, you will realize that like my friend said "your career doesn't keep your feel warm at night."

And you think you are so independent. And you don't like people. And not only you don't mind being alone, but you actually like it. I have news for you: BULLSHIT! You are the more social little boy I know. You love being with your friends. And when you are not with them, you are with me. Actually...

You spend a horrible amount of time with me for being someone that likes being alone. You break your own rules of solitude so much for me, that I must be fucking special. I am not. I know. But you need me more than you say.

posted by Paula at 10:20 PM


|


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com |
eXTReMe Tracker
© For no one | powered by Blogger | designed by mela | Modified by Ana