Image hosting by Photobucket

Sunday, May 02, 2010

Tango, and american girls

So this is what I figured out. I think young american girls take too seriously that story about tango having born in brothels... So to do thing the right way, they all turn into sluts. So that is it.

I am not sure how much I had written about my tango experience with Baykal here. I love dancing. He is actually a very good dancer, although I think he is taking it maybe too seriously, which takes some fun out. He is so focused when we danced... and kind of a perfectionist... It helps that I am not bad myself ;)

I don't enjoy the in between conversations on the instructor side that have nothing to do with tango. She talks and talks for longer than what a tango lasts, and more than half of that are stupid comments, jokes, improper innuendos... I am an instructor too, so I know. And when she starts by saying "Can I tell you a dirty joke that happened last weekend?" then you know there is no doubt about what I just said. Not aside: I don't know why she has to carry the remote for the iPod in her bra, instead of putting it in one of the many pockets she has available. Note aside too: she is almost argentinian, apparently her father (at least), is.

The other thing that I don't like, it's some of the dancers there, as my opening might have hinted :P

Guys... they are just stupid and clueless. They don't bother me so much.

Girls... not all of them, maybe not most of them, but some (and some is enough) are so so SO slut-y.

I put up with it in class... I mean, we have to change partners, so there is nothing anyone can do. Baykal has to dance with them, and I have to suck it up. Out of the class... Baykal and I have slowly came to an agreement, I guess, and it is becoming easier.

I danced with other people, but not much. He dances with other people, more than me, and I don't like it. I am being honest here. But I understand the reasons and benefits. I still don't like it. I actually dislike it very very much.

Luckily he doesn't do so with those girls that I dislike so very much. But hey, they come to talk to him either way.

Today, I went to get myself something to drink. Three minutes top. And this girl came to tell Baykal she had gone to some ordinary group concert. I know how I sound. I know it too well. But can you tell me how am I supposed to feel when I come back, and find her sitting in my chair? I wanted to cut her head. But I sat behind them, cos there was no other place, and had to wait till that little bitch went away.

So what now? Now I have to find a way this doesn't happen again. What kind of idiot is she anyway? He doesn't even ask her to dance. That should be enough for her. Since apparently it is not, then I have to find a way to keep her idiotic presence away from my sight.

Yes, I am very pissed right now. And this was not longer than 5 min, but still... I am very very upset. Angry.

Hopefully it won't happen again.


posted by Paula at 7:20 AM


|


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com |
eXTReMe Tracker
© For no one | powered by Blogger | designed by mela | Modified by Ana