Image hosting by Photobucket

Monday, May 10, 2010

Either funny or scary

I was just checking my blog status, and then I read one of the titles: I hate you. I wondered who was I hating there, and it was there the same person it is today: my boss.

I didn't come here to write about what he did this time, but it is on the same line of the things he always does. To be honest and fair, he has not really "done" anything yet. But he had talked about doing it. And he screwed someone else first this time.

I have one year to go. It should be a good thing.

But these things happens, and times stretches, and one year looks like 2.

Wish me luck... or that I find another way to earn money for the year I have left.

posted by Paula at 6:58 AM


|


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com |
eXTReMe Tracker
© For no one | powered by Blogger | designed by mela | Modified by Ana