Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Moving
So by the end of the week I'll be moving alone. I will be for the first time alone in my own apartment. I am excited... I am looking forward to it, cos my current roommate has been going through some "phases", and it is better for everyone to stay away. So he can figure out his stuff, and I can write my dissertation in my own apartment. How does that sound? Let me write it again:"I will write my dissertation on my own apartment."
As for the rest...
My grandma got better incredibly fast. And by incredibly, I mean the kind of things doctors don't know why they happen that way. They cut 2/3 of her stomach, and the next day she wanted to see the Uruguay game on the World Cup. (Amazing Worl Cup, it deserves its own post.) She stayed there closer to a month though, and she was sent home. But 5 days later she had to return with some minor complications. That was 2 days ago. Apparently things are not as bad as we all though they could be. We should have known: my grandma is strong as a bull. But she still needs to stay in the hospital for a little while longer. I will know more tomorrow.
Baykal came back from Turkey. We went on our trip last week, and I fell in love with Californa... as if I wasn't in love already. I know chances are not good for me to move there right now... but man I would love to! We went from San Diego to Santa Barbara... Passing through LA and Malibu. Awesome. I had a great time.
So now it is time for me to move... and write my dissertation... Oh, and get myself a job. posted by Paula at 3:06 AM
|
