Image hosting by Photobucket

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Hate. Rage.

I hate your friends.
I hate the people you like.
I hate the people who like you.
There are only a few that I can stand.
I hate them cos they are always first.
Always on top of me.
You always put them first.
They are so important to you.
What about me?
Why can't you do any simple thing for me?
Why can't you do a sacrifice for me?
Why should it be a sacrifice?
I hate them.
Thank you.
When you are bothered by this, remember it is your fault.
If you bring me great sadness through them, then don't even pretend to ask me to act like I like them.

posted by Paula at 9:45 PM


|


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com |
eXTReMe Tracker
© For no one | powered by Blogger | designed by mela | Modified by Ana