Image hosting by Photobucket

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Life is very busy...

I am still trying to finish my dissertation. It sounds like I have been doing that for months... and I have, but not more months than needed.

I lost half of my job. The class I was going to teach got canceled cos stupid students didn't sign up. It is bad financially. I am in the worst financial status of my whole life. Thanksfuly I have Baykal. He is helping me, and I am surviving.

The good news is I am interviewing for jobs here and there. I got many phone interviews, and now it seems they liked what I said, cos I have been invited to 5 places for in person interviews. Best thing: 2 of those places are in California, so with a little luck... We'll see. I know I can go through all these interviews and come out the other way with nothing. I just hope that is not my case. The experiences (so far I went to 2 places) have been good... Or at least that is what I think.

But what brought me here today was not my dissertation, or money, or the job hunt... And it wasn't Baykal either. It was a friend... Well, someone who used to be a friend. I want to say this: people can be so fake. People here are desperate to fit in, and they would do whatever it takes. You are dead to me, woman. I despise you.

posted by Paula at 4:21 PM


|


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com |
eXTReMe Tracker
© For no one | powered by Blogger | designed by mela | Modified by Ana