Image hosting by Photobucket

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Upside down

So apparently everybody hates me today.

Apparently all I care are my problems... But it happens to be that no one seems to want to talk about their own. So I supposed I should say I am sorry for taking the time to reach out for help. I think that if there are issues, and they need to be fixed, then how can they be fixed if we sit in our hands and do nothing about it but getting bitter and bitter.

I am really upset. But not only that, I am also really confused. Somehow everything is upside down, and every attempt I make for fixing things, apparently make things worse. Which proves the world is upside down.

I am sad. Very sad. And my hands are tied in my back.

People is so unfair sometimes...

posted by Paula at 8:28 AM


|


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com |
eXTReMe Tracker
© For no one | powered by Blogger | designed by mela | Modified by Ana